What should you do if you have a complaint?Convera does business in New Zealand through Western Union Business Solutions (Australia) Pty Ltd., NZ Branch. To file a complaint, please contact Convera before contacting the external resolution authority with a complaint.

Our primary goal is to provide superior customer service and competitive exchange rates. To achieve this goal, we would like to hear from you if you are dissatisfied with our customer service or any of the financial products provided to you.We have established procedures and policies to ensure that any complaint you may have is properly considered and appropriate measures are taken. Should you have reason to complain, then it is important that you first advise your usual Convera representative.

If your complaint is not quickly resolved to your satisfaction, please contact our Convera Customer Service Team who will investigate and provide a resolution to you in accordance with the WUBS Customer Complaints Handling Policy.

Customer Service New Zealand

Email: Customer Service NZ

Phone: 0800 436 739

If you are dissatisfied with the Convera resolution of the complaint you have the right to refer the complaint to:

Financial Service Complaints Ltd (FSCL)

PO Box 5967

Lambton Quay

Wellington 6145

Phone: 0800 347257