What should you do if you have a complaint?Convera does business in Australia through Western Union Business Solutions (Australia) Pty Ltd. To file a complaint, please contact Convera before contacting the external resolution authority with a complaint.

Our primary goal is to provide superior customer service and competitive exchange rates. To achieve this goal, we would like to hear from you if you are dissatisfied with our customer service or any of the financial products provided to you.We have established procedures and policies to ensure that any complaint you may have is properly considered and appropriate measures are taken. Should you have reason to complain, then it is important that you first advise your usual WUBS representative.

If your complaint is not quickly resolved to your satisfaction, please contact our Convera Customer Service Team who will investigate and provide a resolution to you in accordance with the Convera Customer Complaints Handling Policy.Convera Complaint Guide will provide clarity on how to make a complaint, what you can expect from us and how long you can expect the process to take.

Contact Information for Complaints:

Customer Service Australia

Email: Customer Service Australia

Phone: 1800-065-720


If you are dissatisfied with Convera’s resolution of the complaint you have the right to refer the complaint to:

Australian Financial Complaints Authority (AFCA)



Phone: 1(800)931-678 (free call)

Mail: Australian Financial Complaints Authority

        GPO Box 3

        Melbourne VIC 3001